A business owner is interested in acquiring a projector screen for his business. He has questions about the functionality of rear-projection and the durability of regular use. Rick handled this call getting down to the basics of the how’s and why’s.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer”.
- 11:30:15 AM Rick – Thank you for contacting Service department, how may I help you?
- 11:31:07 AM Customer – Is the Cinetension2 a product that supports rear projection with the projector behind the screen?
- 11:35:04 AM Rick – yes the cinetension2 rear series is designed for use in rear projection formats.
- 11:52:52 AM Customer – What type of usage is this built for? If this was installed in a commercial environment and will be raised/lowered 4-5 times a day, what would be my expected lifespan?
- 11:55:39 AM Rick – This screen is designed for use with a projector behind the material projecting toward the end users. This is most advantageous in a high foot traffic area where people may step between the projector and screen. Our screens come with a minimal warranty of 2 years and many facilities have been using the same Elite brands of electric projector screens (various models) for years. CineTension2 is a higher end product and has had a very good lifespan. Even if you retain the same screen after the warranty expiration, we can still assist you with maintenance tips, parts, accessories and/or even a replacement if required.
- 11:56:18 AM Customer – Ok thank you. that answers all of my questions for now
- 11:59:16 AM Rick – It’s my pleasure to help, have a great day.