A customer asking about screen masking for a product that Elite does not make. Service specialist Johnny answers the call with some solutions so that the customer does not go away empty handed.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer”.
- 4:00:00 PM Johnny – Thank you for contacting Sales department. This is Johnny, how may I help you?
- 9:23:29 AM Customer – do you have any masking available?
- 9:23:42 AM Customer – for 16:9 screens
- 9:24:01 AM Johnny – For a fixed frame or motorized screen?
- 9:24:24 AM Customer – actually being budget conscious I was hoping for the magnetized masking panels
- 9:24:33 AM Customer – fixed screen
- 9:27:22 AM Johnny – We don’t have such an accessory but an item like that is fairly easy to make and there are a lot of online articles and videos explaining how to make one. I know our product team has toyed around with it and they were fairly easy to make. If you are on a budget, one of our retail frame screens to the most ideal size for your location will do. We have a lot of DIY solutions such as DIY cut screens or another idea to consider is interchangeable 16:9/2.35:1 (HDTV/Widescreen) designs: http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/32 and this http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/56
- 9:29:09 AM Johnny – If you have any other questions, please let me know. I’d like to help.
*Contact ended the chat and wound up with a VMAX Dual http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/32