Acoustically transparent screens are a fantastic way to have wall speakers merge the sound and image into one source just like a large theater screen.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- 4:00:00 PM Jaime.l – Thank you for contacting Sales department. This is Jaime, how may I help you?
- 3:58:49 PM Russell – Hi. I’m looking for a 2.35 format screen that is acoustically transparent between 8-8.5 feet in horizontal width (not sure the diagonal size)
- 3:59:09 PM Russell – If it was also in a ceiling mount manual pull down that would be perfect
- 4:00:58 PM Jaime.l – we have a lot of acoustically transparent screens to choose from but we don’t have acoustic materials in a manual pull down format. I am checking for options in a 2.35:1 aspect ratio and motorized.
- 4:03:08 PM Jaime.l – We offer the acoustic material in a dual motorized version. This is a dual-aspect ratio screen that alternates to accommodate both a 16:9 and 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I recommend the VMAX120H114C-AUHD this has a viewing width of about 8’ 8”.
- 4:03:23 PM Jaime.l – please follow this link to the product page: http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/32
- 4:03:50 PM Jaime.l – It will give you a 120” HDTV and a 114” Widescreen format.
- 4:04:14 PM Jaime.l – Please refer to the dimensions table to see all of the sizes available
- 4:05:43 PM Russell – Thanks. How would I go about purchasing that screen? I’m located in south bend Indiana
- 4:07:30 PM Jaime.l – you can purchase the screen through our webiste here: http://shop.elitescreens.com/vmax-dual-series.aspx These are in stock for immediate fulfillment. We have facilities in California, Texas, Georgia, and Maryland. We can generally have this to you in 3-7 business days.
- 4:08:59 PM Jaime.l – is there anything else I can help you with?
- 4:09:51 PM Russell – This is a great product. I can shift screen types, get the AT and hang it from the ceiling. Sounds like everything I need.
- 4:11:41 PM Jaime.l – Glad to hear it. If you need anything else on this project, please let me know.
- 4:11:46 PM Russell – Perfect, I’m good to go. Thanks again.
- 4:11:57 PM Jaime.l – thank you for contacting us today