When customers are looking for a projector screen. Always make sure that it is being used for the right purposes. Here Johnny helps answer vital questions for a customer’s purchase. He also steers the buyer clear of making a mistake that could damage his outdoor projector screen.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- 4:00:00 PM Johnny – Thank you for contacting Sales department. This is Johny, how may I help you?
- 8:02:22 AM Tony – I have a ultra short projector and would like to use it outside on occasion where there is some sunlight. Is this the only screen I could buy?
- 8:02:28 AM Tony – I was looking at the Elite Screens AEON CLR Series 100″ Diag 16:9,Edge Free Fixed Frame Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen AR100H-CLR
- 8:02:54 AM Tony – Do you sell just the material for DIY like you do for the 5D gray?
- 8:03:35 AM Johnny – The Aeon CLR would be ideal for your project. It can be used in the setting you describe on a very temporary basis but this is not designed to be left outside.
- 8:04:00 AM Tony – Can I buy just the material? I don’t want to spend $1200?
- 8:04:14 AM Johnny – This comes as a full product. There are no a la carte options for just buying the material.
- 8:04:34 AM Tony – okay, can I sample it?
- 8:06:13 AM Johnny – We actually don’t have product swatches available for this product at the moment. Is this screen primarily going to be used indoors or outdoors?
- 8:07:30 AM Tony – I will be using this indoors. My living room has a lot of windows so the Aeon CLR is ideal. I was just interested in using this outdoors for a special occasion but I would not be keeping this outdoors.
- 8:07:42 AM Johnny – Okay good. This is perfect for ambient light but not direct sunlight.
- 8:07:58 AM Tony – Understood. I am looking for a giant display to replace a small flat panel. Do you have basic pricing?
- 8:08:18 AM Johnny – Certainly, you can see our pricing for this screen from this link here:
- 8:08:19 AM Johnny – http://shop.elitescreens.com/Aeon-CLR.aspx
- 8:15:31 AM Tony – That works, I just wanted to work through all my options. I have no further questions, thanks.
- 8:15:31 AM Johnny – It’s my pleasure to help. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens Tony.