A customer shopping for an outdoor screen was looking through all his options. He wound up placing an order for an IP33 (outdoor certified) projector screen. In the process, he discovered that Elite Makes portable rear-projection screens…just in time for summer.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer”.
- 4:00:00 PM Rick – Thank you for contacting the service department. Hello, I’m Rick, how may I help you?
- 12:05:31 PM Customer – Can the STT150UWH2-E6 be used outdoors?
- 12:06:56 PM Rick – The Starling Tab-Tension that you are inquiring about is designed for indoor use so I don’t recommend its use outdoors. I do recommend looking into getting our Yard Master Electric. It’s IP33 certified for outdoor use.
- 12:07:28 PM Customer – So you do make an outdoor screen that is motorized? Do you have rear-projection?
- 12:10:54 PM Rick – Our motorized outdoor screen is rated for outdoor use but it has a front-projection material. Here is the link.
- 12:10:56 PM Rick – http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/349
- 12:14:21 PM Rick – Although we don’t have a rear-projection electric outdoor screen, we do have portable screens with rear-projection. Would you be interested in hearing about those?
- 12:16:44 PM Customer – Naw, My heart is set on front projection. I was just exploring my options before I went on the site and placed my order.
- 12:18:40 PM Customer – Looking at those portable rear screens now. I may pick one of those up for a barbecue when summertime’s a bit closer.
- 12:20:01 PM Rick – Sounds like a plan. If you need anything more, please let me know.
*Customer ended chat and logged into sales site for purchase.