Whenever you are working with a custom installer, EPV Screens® is here to help you through your decision making process as well. In this case, the customer knew specifically what he wanted but still had doubts. Our service team was able to assist him and tell him about a product he was not aware of.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
- Polar Max Tension http://epvscreens.com/products/electric-screens/polarmax-tension-pmt.html
- DarkStar® 9 http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-9.html
- DarkStar® eFinity http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-efinity.html
- DarkStar® UST eFinity http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-ust-efinity.html
- Polar Star® http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/polar-star.html
- Polar Star® http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/efinity.html
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- 4:00:00 PM Johnny – Thank you for contacting EPV Screens Sales department. This is Johnny, how may I help you?
- 12:36:07 PM Mike- I’m talking with an installer for an electric home theater screen that provides high contrast and brightness even with the lights on.
- 12:36:24 PM Mike – I saw on youtube about a “black screen” that others make. Do you?
- 12:37:37 PM Johnny – Actually, we do. “black screens” or “dark screens” employ an ambient light rejecting (ALR) technology that enhances picture performance on all levels regardless if the lights are on or off. We make a few variants but here is a new electric roll-up I think you’ll like.
- 12:37:41 PM Johnny – http://epvscreens.com/products/electric-screens/polarmax-tension-pmt.html
- 12:37:55 PM Johnny – We also have a few others to choose from.
- 12:38:15 PM Johnny – DarkStar9 http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-9.html , DarkStar eFinity http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-efinity.html , DarkStar UST eFinity http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/darkstar-ust-efinity.html , Polar Star http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/polar-star.html , Polar Star http://epvscreens.com/products/fixed-frame-screens/efinity.html
- 12:38:15 PM Mike – I have a 92 inch white matte projection screen and I want to replace it with something bigger and better because I live in a very bright environment.
- 12:38:47 PM Mike – Maybe a 100” would be best due to my space size and throw distance.
- 12:38:47 PM Mike – it should be 16:9
- 12:38:56 PM Johnny – Since you want all this in an electric retractable design, I have it.
- 12:39:06 PM Johnny – The Polar Max Tension is your best bet.
- 12:39:09 PM Johnny – http://epvscreens.com/products/electric-screens/polarmax-tension-pmt.html
- 12:39:11 PM Mike – Looks good. I did not know you have retractable ALR
- 12:39:26 PM Johnny – These are relatively new
- 12:40:03 PM Mike – Could I put a fixed frame screen or flat panel TV on the wall behind it?
- 12:40:06 PM Mike – is that possible
- 12:40:41 PM Johnny – Certainly, The Polar Max is designed for just that. You can wall or ceiling mount it.
- 12:40:58 PM Johnny – The installation brackets slide so your install will be perfectly centered.
- 12:40:58 PM Mike – What model number should I get.
- 12:41:00 PM Johnny – PMT100UH-PST. Are you in contact with a certified EPV installer?
- 12:41:33 PM Mike – Of course, He recommended that I talk to you because I was uncertain about which product.
- 12:41:43 PM Mike – Thanks for your help. I’ll tell my installer what screen to get.
- 12:42:22 PM Johnny – It’s my pleasure Mike. Thank you for choosing EPV Screens.