EPV Screens® Booth# 1325
Garden Grove, Calif., July. 31, 2017 — EPV Screens®, the dedicated Custom Install division of Elite Screens Inc., is proud to announce its product to be featured in the training classes hosted by the prestigious Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) at CEDIA 2017 in San Diego. The class will be hosted by ISF president and founder, Joel Silver.
The Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) will be using two of EPV’s’ ISF-certified projector screens for its class on Delivering High Performance HDR Video Projection in Media Room Lighting.
About the Class
New screen and projector technologies now enable high performance 4K UHD HDR video imaging in media room ambient lighting. The real world opportunities for installations of media rooms vastly outnumber the market for dedicated theaters, and now the ability to create superb images in these lighting conditions is readily available. There are standards in place for full motion video contrast ratios in ambient light, and this is an achievable goal you need to both understand and deploy. You will learn how to specify components and create systems with sufficient contrast ratio to delight clients, and how to install, measure, and document for high-performance results.
About the Screens
- The DarkStar® eFinity is an EDGE FREE® design featuring a 0.9 gain ambient light rejecting material that rejects 95% of environmental ambient light. It provides a stunning, ISF-Certified color balance, contrast, and clarity in a full 180 degree viewing angle. A 9mm ‘edge bezel, LED backlighting kit is included.
- The Peregrine ISF Series encompasses EPV’s acclaimed ChromaWhite screen material that is now certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) for its compliance with the standards of HDTV product video performance engineered for Calibration. The 1.25 gain projection surface incorporates a new rubber-edge border that makes installation considerably easier and much less time consuming. It features a robust 3.5” wide aluminum frame with velvet coating.
- When: Fri. September 8, 2017 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Where: San Diego Convention Center Room 32B
- Course Number: EST0070
- CEU: 3
- Session Type: CEDIA Training
- Cost: $150 member/$300 non-member
- Role: Designer, Technician
- Registration Required Sessions: You must register through the CEDIA 2017 registration system for this educational session if you wish to attend.
- Event URL: http://cedia17.mapyourshow.com/7_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?ScheduleID=226
About Elite Prime Vision
EPV Screens® is the division of Elite Screens Inc. that is devoted to providing the required products for today’s dedicated custom installer. EPV is focused on providing innovative solutions to an evolving market. It does so by providing the latest product designs at the most competitive terms. EPV features a broad array of electric and fixed-frame projection screens with front or rear projection, acoustically transparent, ambient light rejecting and even polarized 3D material options.
Elite Screens Inc. is a US based company with its world headquarters in California and satellite offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America. Elite is an ISO9001:2008 certified manufacturer that specializes in producing retail, and dedicated custom integrator projection screens.