One of the biggest questions is how our various electric projector screens differ from one another. Elite offers a series of good, better, best solutions depending on the channel it sells in and the individual needs of the shoppers there. Elite offers a broad array of products in addition to spare parts and accessories should they be needed.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
- Electric screen comparison table: http:/ /elitescreens.com/images/download/material/ComparisonTables/electric_wall_comp_table.pdf
- Purchase 5-12v trigger components: http://shop.elitescreens.com/triggermodule.aspx
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- 4:00:00 PM Johnny – Thank you for contacting Sales department. This is Johnny, how may I help you?
- 9:43:06 AM DAN- Hi, can you tell me the main difference between the vmax2 and Spectrum2. Is it a question of features?
- 9:43:41 AM DAN – Or is there something else?
- 9:43:51 AM Johnny – Certainly, here is a table that compares the Vmax2 and Spectrum point by point.
- 9:43:52 AM Johnny – Here’s the link: http://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/ComparisonTables/electric_wall_comp_table.pdf
- 9:45:19 AM DAN – Thanks, they look similar but the VMAX2 has a few more features.
- 9:46:20 AM Johnny – Absolutely correct. The VMAX2 comes with more features and is available in a wider variety of sizes. They are made to accommodate different sales channels and the needs of their buyers.
- 9:47:47 AM DAN – Do I need the entire remote trigger? I saw that it comes with a lot of different things.
- 9:47:58 AM DAN – Or is there a kit just for the trigger?
- 9:49:18 AM Johnny – The kit comes with all the accessories, but you can just use the trigger to activate your screen
- 9:49:41 AM DAN – But I have to buy it all?
- 9:49:49 AM Johnny – Not necessarily. You may want to see what our site has to offer a-la-carte.
- 9:49:54 AM DAN – Can’t I just buy just the trigger?
- 9:50:11 AM Johnny – Yes, we do offer singular items for sale too http://shop.elitescreens.com/triggermodule.aspx
- 9:50:20 AM DAN – And can you confirm that the spectrum comes with a better tubular motor?
- 9:51:14 AM Johnny – Yes the Spectrum 2 series comes with a tubular motor. I personally prefer the tubular motor.
- 9:51:25 AM DAN – Ok thanks
- 9:51:57 AM Johnny – I’m glad to help. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.