Elite also makes commercial grade projector screens for large venue applications. In this discussion, service team member Johnny breaks down the discussion to learn what a customer needs and with every step of the discussion, the customer reveals more information to allow Johnny to find the right screen for her.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
- Saker Plus large commercial grade projector screens: http://eliteproav.com/product/saker-plus-series/
- Motorized CineGrey 3D® Electric screen: http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/36
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [22:11] Rick: hello my name’s Rick how may I help you?
- [22:11] MONICA: Hi. I’m looking for a 200″ motorized screen for a large warehouse environment. I have a 16:9 (HDTV) projector.
- [22:13] Rick: Yes, here is one of our series that provides this size of screen. It is a large motorized projector screen
- [22:13] Rick: http://eliteproav.com/product/saker-plus-series/
- [22:14] Rick: This is from our Elite ProAV line of Commercial grade screens for professional installers.
- [22:14] Rick: Here is the model number. SK200XHW2. It’s 200” with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- [22:15] MONICA: Great, and this will work in a constantly lit room? I have no option of darkening the area. It’s a gymnasium and it is very bright. What can I do about ambient light?
- [22:17] Rick: The best recommendation I can provide, is to look into the projector performance in lumen output. Since this is just a standard white projector screen, it will look fine with light control but will wash out with the lights on.
- [22:17] MONICA: projector is a JVC with 5000 lumens specification.
- [22:18] MONICA: Someone told me about a grey scale screen which works best in a brightly lit environment….is that something that Elite carries?
- [22:19] Rick: Yes, we do have screens with ambient light reflective properties. But the one I can recommend at that size is a fix frame screen only.
- [22:19] MONICA: Oh I see. May I have that model # please?
- [22:19] Rick: You will need a dedicated wall for this screen. If you choose a motorized version that we have, it is smaller than 200″.
- [22:19] Rick: R200DHD5
- [22:20] MONICA: yes we do have a dedicated wall.
- [22:20] MONICA: thank you
- [22:21] Rick: This screen uses the Cinegrey 5d with 1.5 gain reflectivity. It is also specially designed to filter out off-axis light.
- [22:21] MONICA: Thank you so much
- [22:21] Rick: It’s my pleasure to help.
- [22:22] MONICA: What is the maximum size for motorized light reflective?
- [22:23] Rick: It is 135″ diagonal screen. Here is the product link.
- [22:23] Rick: http://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/36
- [22:23] Rick: So there is an option, 200” fixed frame
- [22:23] MONICA: got ya
- [22:23] MONICA: thanks again
- [22:28] Rick: you’re welcome, have a great day.