This customer owns a mobile DJ service and contacted us to help with his brainstorming session as to which product would best suit his needs. Rick of our service team quickly addressed all the requirements and came up with a great solution.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
Yard Master 2 Product Page: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/235
Optional extended legs: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/352
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [21:18] Rick: Hello my name’s Rick, how may I help you.
- [21:19] CUSTOMER: I am interested in the ZWBMS-PRO, is there anyone I can talk to on the phone?
- [21:19] CUSTOMER: I am a wedding DJ and I need a nice projector screen for my events
- [21:19] CUSTOMER: I have an epson powerlite home cinema 1040, 1080p projector
- [21:20] CUSTOMER: aspect ratio 16:10, 3000 lumens
- [21:20] CUSTOMER: I need something mobile and easy to use
- [21:20] CUSTOMER: I like the zwbms-pro because the mount comes with it
- [21:21] CUSTOMER: I have an issue with people obstructing the image during the event so I like that it mount the projector up high and out of the way
- [21:21] CUSTOMER: Where do I find pricing?
- [21:22] Rick: Ok, here is a screen that I can recommend. The ZWBMS-Pro is a discontinued white board stand.
- [21:22] Rick: Here is a link to a free standing portable screen that I think will be more suitable for you.
- [21:22] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/235
- [21:23] Rick: And you can use this accessory to set it higher than normal.
- [21:23] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/352
- [21:24] CUSTOMER: The 90″ yardmaster 2 was my second choice. Will I run into a problem with the screen being a 16:9 ratio and my projector being a 16:10?
- [21:25] Rick: you will just experience slight vertical borders on the sides of the screen. Will this work?
- [21:26] CUSTOMER: So the screen will be bigger than the picture?
- [21:26] CUSTOMER: I suppose I can switch the aspect ratio to 16:9 so it’s not a deal breaker.
- [21:26] CUSTOMER: Where do I find pricing for the items?
- [21:28] Rick: you may search the model to get pricing by individual dealers. But you may check our site pricing to compare.
- [21:28] Rick: http://shop.elitescreens.com/yard-master-2.aspx
- [21:31] CUSTOMER: Could I still use a rear projection material for front projection as well? What is the difference between the front and rear projection material?
- [21:34] Rick: if you use the rear screen to project on the front you will get a image but it will not be as bright. Also we recently came out with a new Yard Master series. Here is the Yard Master 2 dual series.
- [21:34] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [21:36] CUSTOMER: Awesome, I like the front-rear projection option.
- [21:37] CUSTOMER: Listen man, I really appreciate your time and I’ll take it from here.
- [21:40] Rick: It was my pleasure to help. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens
- [21:40] CUSTOMER: perfect, thank you