This customer is interested in a wall screen that easily packs away like any portable screen. The DIY Wall 2 series was the perfect solution for this customer’s classroom environment. The image is great when class is in session. Afterwards, it rolls up and packs away.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- DIY Wall2 Screen Product video: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Diy_Wall_2_Backyard_1080p_1.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [18:54] Jack: I am looking at the yardmaster 2 100″
- [18:54] Jack: Can it be hung on a wall?
- [18:56] Rick: The yard Master has a free standing portable design. It comes with some loops to secure it against the wind. Was your interest more for portability or more about something for your wall.
- [18:57] Jack: I like portability but it’s more for the wall. I probably don’t need something for the park so let’s focus on a wall-hanger.
- [18:57] Jack: Are there leg connections on the bottom part to the frame or only the sides? I don’t need that.
- [18:58] Rick: I understand, then I recommend our DIY projector screen. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/168
- [18:59] Jack: Ahhh, I should have watched the video first.
- [18:59] Jack: How much does the Yard Master frame without the legs weigh?
- [18:59] Rick: less than 20 lbs. The DIY is only 11 lbs.
- [19:02] Jack: I am looking for a screen i can mount on a wall but I am concerned about the screens weight. So the other option looks better.
- [19:04] Rick: is this going to be on permanently on the wall
- [19:04] Jack: No, so it has to pack away easy.
- [19:04] Jack: It is going into a classroom and will need to be removable.
- [19:04] Jack: As long as I am here it will stay up but if I change rooms in a year or change schools it will need to be able to come down
- [19:04] Rick: Okay, so the DIY series sounds perfect for you. Here is the video: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Diy_Wall_2_Backyard_1080p_1.mp4
- [19:05] Jack: Lovin’ it man. It’s a deal.
- [19:06] Rick: I’m glad to help and thank you for choosing Elite Screens. Is there anything further I can assist you with on this?
- [19:06] Jack: Nope, I’ve got this. Thanks again.