This is a simple discussion on the various products that accompany our eZ –Frame projector screens.
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [18:24] Jaime: Hello, how may I help you?
- [18:25] Dave: hi
- [18:26] Dave: I am just wondering, what is the difference between R120RH2 and R120WH2
- [18:26] Jaime: the W in the model number indicates that the material is white
- [18:26] Dave: so one is Grey and one is white?
- [18:26] Jaime: RH2 is a rear projection material
- [18:26] Jaime: for projecting from behind the screen towards the viewers.
- [18:26] Jaime: RH2
- [18:27] Dave: hmm…
- [18:28] Dave: this screen wont work with front projection?
- [18:30] Jaime: No, the RH2 version is specifically designed for rear projection.
- [18:30] Jaime: For front projection, I recommend the WH2
- [18:30] Dave: So Cinegrey would not be usable with front projector?
- [18:32] Dave: Cinegrey is a matte grey material. It is not used with either the R120RH2 and R120WH2 screens.
- [18:32] Dave: can you give me a 120in Elite Screen ezframe 2 series that is compatible with front projection?
- [18:33] Jaime: Cinegrey model ends with H2
- [18:33] Jaime: that is the standard 1.0 gain grey
- [18:34] Jaime: the full model number will read R120H2
- [18:34] Jaime: was there anything else I can help you with?
- [18:34] Dave: Okay perfect. I appreciate the clarification and will now make my decision. Thanks
- [18:35] Jaime: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.