European customer calls on product availability and installation tips for the Evanesce Projection Screen.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
- How to install the Evanesce In-Ceiling Projection Screen: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/evanesce_install_m.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [22:58] Rick: Hello, How may I help you.
- [22:59] Andrew: Hi Elite screens. A quick question – is the installation approach / instructions and requirements for Evanesce B Series (EB120HW2-E8), the same as the old version of the projection screen, as illustrated here: https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/userguides/user_guide_Evanesce_B_V060116-D.pdf ?
- [23:00] Andrew: And do you still offer the EB120HW2-E8 model (in Denmark, where I live) or don’t you produce the EB120HW2-E8 model anymore ?.
- [23:02] Rick: this is the recommendation for installing above ceiling. if you are going to install below ceiling here is a video reference on how to install it.
- [23:02] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/evanesce_install_m.mp4
- [23:04] Rick: this model is still available. I recommend contacting our Hamburg office for availability.. Here is the managing director’s contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- [23:05] Rick: Erik will be able to confirm availability of this unit.
- [23:05] Andrew: okay thanks – can you ask Erik to write me regarding where to buy the EB120HW2-E8 model (in Denmark, where I live) – as you have my email ?
- [23:08] Rick: I certainly will and he’ll be able to guide you where you can purchase the unit and availability
- [23:11] Andrew: thanks. You will ask him to write me, right ?
- [23:12] Rick: yes, i will notify him. I encourage you to send him a reminder if you don’t receive word within the next business day.
- [23:14] Andrew: thanks.
- [23:15] Andrew: one last question, what is the difference between above / below ceiling installation ? I am not quite sure how it differs (the final result)
- [23:15] Andrew: is below ceiling not the same result as above ceiling
- [23:16] Rick: The results are the same. “Above” installation occurs in drop ceiling or attics which is common in the US. “Below” installation is for set up with narrow space like in basement or location with two floors. This is fairly common in US basement and European architecture.
- [23:17] Andrew: ok thanks. thanks a lot for the nice support 🙂
- [23:18] Rick: you’re welcome, I have send him your information
- [23:21] Andrew: thanks