This customer needed a replacement Radio Frequency Remote. The process is easy. There is also hack to finding out your model number without needing to grab a ladder to check out the screen.
- Purchase page for the Current RF remote controls http://shop.elitescreens.com/irrfremote.aspx
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [19:14] Doug: I am trying to get a new RF remote for my screen. Not under warranty or anything, just buy one…
- [19:15] Rick: Sure one moment and I will provide you a link
- [19:15] Doug: thank you. Here is the product sales link:
- [19:17] Rick: http://shop.elitescreens.com/irrfremote.aspx
- [19:17] Doug: Thank you very much
- [19:18] Doug: If I can’t get the screen info because it is mounted in the ceiling, is there just something I can get off the existing remote that will do?
- [19:18] Rick: On the back of the remote what version type do you have.
- [19:19] Doug: Hold on ill grab it
- [19:20] Doug: RF
- [19:20] Doug: ZSP-RF-B
- [19:20] Doug: V1.4
- [19:20] Doug: F
- [19:20] Rick: Okay, I have it.
- [19:22] Rick: Here is the information that you can use.
- [19:23] Rick: vmax100uwv2 3be000004
- [19:23] Doug: That’s good, because I can be a dummy with all this stuff… LOL.
- [19:23] Doug: Got it. Thank you.
- [19:23] Rick: The last nine digits is the serial number.
- [19:24] Doug: Cool. Thank you again. happy tuesdaying to you.
- [19:24] Rick: My pleasure Doug, Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.