Rear projector screens are an excellent choice for schools and a portable format is even better. This discussion reviews the options that Elite Screens has to offer.
- Tech Tip Article for Outdoor Projection – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291
- Yard Master 2 Dual Product Video – https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/YardMaster2_DualDemo_Web.mp4
- Yard Master Pro Product Page – https://eliteproav.com/product/yardmaster-pro/
- Yard Master 2 Dual Product Page – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [18:51] Customer: I have a specific request for a projection screen at the school I work at.
- [18:51] Rick: Hello, I’d be happy to help
- [18:51] Rick: Can you provide me with information on how his room is set up?
- [18:52] Customer: I have a school looking for a rear projection screen for their auditorium. They would like it to be portable for convenience and they are concerned about someone damaging it.
- [18:53] Customer: And they would like it as big as possible. They were thinking 150-200″
- [18:53] Rick: Sounds good; we do have a few screens that will suit your request.
- [18:53] Rick: The first is from our line of dedicated Pro-AV product lines. It’s called the Yard Master Pro and here is its website. It comes with two sets of screen materials. One is for front projections and one for rear projections: https://eliteproav.com/product/yardmaster-pro/
- [18:55] Rick: Another product we offer is the Yard Master 2 Dual. It comes in either a 150” or 180” size.
- [18:55] Rick: Here is the link for that one. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [18:56] Rick: The Yard Master 2 Dual is my personal favorite because it can project from either the front or rear using the same material. You don’t have to switch out screens.
- [18:58] Rick: Either model comes in its own carry bag and folding the frame makes it an easy setup.
- [19:00] Customer: I like what you are showing me.
- [19:00] Customer: Do you have an educational article on this topic to make things easier?
- [19:02] Rick: I’m glad you asked: Here is an article on outdoor projecton – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291 , Here is the Yard Master 2 Dual video – https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/YardMaster2_DualDemo_Web.mp4
- [19:03] Customer: Okay, Thanks so much.
- [19:03] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens