Adjusting your screen’s height setting can be relatively easy. Just be sure you have the proper instructions and the helping hand of our service team.
- Cinetension B Vertical limit switch instructions: https://m.elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Service/VLSA-CineTensionB.pdf
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:06] Customer: Hi
- [16:07] Rick: Hello, How may I help you today.
- [16:08] Customer: I spoke to a tech rep yesterday about the vertical limit switch and I am using this doc – https://m.elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Service/VLSA-CineTensionB.pdf but I don’t see the screen moving up when I rotate the screw clock wise.
- [16:09] Customer: I have this model – TE135HW2B-E24
- [16:09] Rick: For this unit if you trying to reduce the drop, the screen will not raise on its own you will have to use your remote to raise 1/4 of the way up and drop it back down. to see your progress.
- [16:10] Customer: I am trying to adjust the drop using a white screw
- [16:10] Customer: I did not. I checked it.
- [16:11] Customer: ok. I rolled it back all the way to top and then brought it down. I can see the change.
- [16:11] Rick: Great
- [16:11] Customer: thanks for the tip.
- [16:11] Rick: you’re welcome.