School auditoriums have a lot of different options to choose from. This discussion covers some innovative options.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Elite Portable screens – https://elitescreens.com/index.php/products/portable-projection-screens
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [18:38] Customer: Hi I am looking for a rear projection screen around 16’x9′. It is for an indoor venue like an auditorium. What would you recommend? What is the difference between an indoor and an outdoor screen? I am also looking for something that can easily be setup and brought down.
- [18:42] Rick: Great question. If I may have one moment please, I will prepare some suggestions. You have a lot of options here.
- [18:48] Rick: I have one that I can recommend and it is from our Elite ProAv line.
- [18:50] Rick: It is from our YardMaster pro series. This unit comes with a folding frame constructionand it’s ideal for your venue. The largest model we have is 180 diagonal screen size in a 16:9 format.
- [18:50] Customer: OK. Does that work for indoors too?
- [18:50] Customer: IT says outdoors
- [18:51] Rick: Yes, it is designed for outdoors but is used a lot for large indoor venues as well
- [18:51] Rick: Here is the product page. https://eliteproav.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/EPAV_DimensionsTable/EPAV_YardMasterPro.pdf
- [18:51] Rick: There are a lot of other portable units to choose from. Here is the link: https://elitescreens.com/index.php/products/portable-projection-screens
- [18:52] Rick: I have also DIY screens as well. This is just the material and you will have to build your own frame to set up.
- [18:53] Customer: got it.
- [18:53] Customer: Thank you.
- [18:54] Rick: Here is the link: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/164
- [18:54] Rick: For your project, I would consider the DIY251RH1 (125” 16:9)
- [18:54] Customer: Wow, there are a lot of options. Thanks for the help.
- [18:55] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.