Here is a customer looking for clarification on the size and availability of a motorized projection screen for his living room. This article covers the Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series variant that has a 5D ambient light rejecting material.
- Starling Tab-Tension 2 Cinegrey 5D Product Video: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/cg5d_electric.mp4
- Proper installation of ALR projection screens: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/ALR_SETUP_GUIDE_VIDEO.mp4
- Starling Tab-Tension 2 Cinegrey 5D Wins Twice Picks Award https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newslist/slug/6
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [17:25] Customer: I was hoping to purchase a 120″ Cinegrey 5D screen, but have learned that I cannot go that large. Can you confirm that the only sizes you have in motorized tab tensioned screens are the Saker 100″ and the Starling 106″
- [17:26] Customer: Over 100”, i.e. no 110″
- [17:27] Jaime: I good answer for you and sizes are available in either a 106”, 120”, or 135” size.
- [17:27] Jaime: It’s called the Starling Tab Tension 2 Cinegrey 5D. You may consider a 120” size.
- [17:28] Customer: I cannot use fixed frame or as large as 120″
- [17:28] Customer: Trying to find the “largest” next size down from 120″
- [17:28] Jaime: This is a motorized screen. Since you listed 2-other motorized screens, I was staying focused on that category. I would recommend a 106” if you are going smaller. Here is the product link…
- [17:28] Jaime: this is where to buy it: https://shop.elitescreens.com/starlingtension.aspx
- [17:29] Jaime: you make the selections on size and Cinegrey5D
- [17:30] Customer: My bad. Yes, I want electric “roll-up” and 106” will fit. How is the quality?
- [17:31] Jaime: This product was recently featured at the big CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas. The Starling Tab-Tension 2 Cinegrey 5D won the Twice Picks Award https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newslist/slug/6
- [17:32] Jaime: Here is a nice video that really details the performance of the Starling Tab-Tension 2 Cinegrey 5D https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/cg5d_electric.mp4
- [17:34] Customer: Looks pretty good. Where should I buy one?
- [17:34] Jaime: I can go over that in a call if you like but we sell through all the big names. We also have a “where to buy” link on our website as well as a direct sales resource.
- [17:34] Customer: Sure, I’m up for a quick call. My cell number is ((xxx)xxx-xxxx). Last question, any advice on putting this thing up?
- [17:35] Jaime: Instructions come with the screen but here is a good educational video on setting up your ALR screen with the projector: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/ALR_SETUP_GUIDE_VIDEO.mp4
- [17:36] Customer: Thanks Buddy, I’m up for your call now if that works.
- [17:36] Jaime: I’ll call you right now. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens