Looking for a versatile front-rear projector screen? The Yard Master 2 Dual serves either role.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Yard Master 2 Dual Shopping page https://shop.elitescreens.com/yard-master-2-dual.aspx
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [20:37] Jaime Thank you for contacting Elite Screens, how may I help you?
- [20:38] Customer: Hello, I am looking into projector screens primarily for rear projectors.
- I would be setting up at local video game events periodically, and I would like something for quick and easy set up for events. The venues may sometimes be within a gymnasium, so I may not have too much control on facilities bright light.
- What can you recommend?
- [20:39] Jaime : This is what we make for that set up: https://shop.elitescreens.com/yard-master-2-dual.aspx
- [20:39] Jaime : this screen can be used indoors and outdoors
- [20:39] Jaime : You can project either front or rear.
- [20:40] Customer: Great I will check it out, I am new to this type of setup, do you also sell projectors or can recommend? Thanks
- [20:41] Jaime : We do not make projectors. You can research projectors at www.projectorcentral.com
- [20:41] Jaime: type in REAR PROJECTORS in their search field
- [20:42] Customer: Ok will do, I have no more questions, thanks again for your help.
- [20:42] Jaime: sure thing
- [20:42] Jaime: thank you for contacting us today
- [20:42] Jaime: have a good day
- [20:42] Customer: you too!