This quick discussion shows how easy it can be to find the right projection screen for you. A more advanced search option is below.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Find your projection screen (advanced search) https://elitescreens.com/front/front/advancesearch
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [22:40] Customer: Hi, I am looking for a projector screen for home theater.
- [22:41] Jaime My favorite question. What size are you thinking of and would it be roll-up or fixed frame?
- [22:41] Customer: I have requirement to have projector length not more than 94 inches and I prefer electric roll-up
- [22:41] Customer: Something medium grade; nothing cheap; 16:9 aspect ratio…
- [22:41] Jaime: Got it, do you have control over the room lighting or do you need a specialized material?
- [22:43] Customer: I have lighting control so a white material would be fine.
- [22:43] Jaime: You can use this one. It’s called the VMAX2: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/57
- [22:44] Jaime: The dimensions table will give you overall height.
- [22:45] Customer: This is perfect but do you have a link for an expanded search if I need to consider other models?
- [22:46] Jaime: I do. Enter the data you have and leave the rest. Either way, it will find you more options. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/advancesearch
- [22:46] Customer: That’s the stuff! Thanks for the lead.
- [22:46] Jaime My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.