This customer is interested in an in-ceiling projection screen for their workplace. Fortunately, we have a variety of models and sizes to choose from. We even have easy to follow instructions on their installation.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Installing In-ceiling screens from the room https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/evanesce_install_m.mp4
- Installing In-ceiling screens from the attic space https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Evanesce_above_ceiling_installation_SD01.mp4 .
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [22:19] Jaime: Hello, how may I help you?
- [22:20] Customer: trying to find the right screen for our conference room
- [22:20] Customer: we’re looking at electric – recess/in-ceiling
- [22:20] Customer: and we’d like to stay within a gain of 1.1-1.3
- [22:23] Jaime: I have a good recommendation for you. It is the best one to use that you can purchase directly from our website: https://shop.elitescreens.com/evanescetensionB.aspx
- [22:24] Customer: What about a non-tension screen?
- [22:24] Jaime: Tensioned material is flatter but for further specifications, follow this link: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/127
- [22:24] Jaime: If you prefer non-tensioned, I have a good selection for you.
- [22:24] Jaime: this is the link for the non-tensioned: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/126
- [22:24] Jaime: You can also buy this one from our shop website
- [22:24] Customer: Gotcha, ok, so the Evanesce B Series
- [22:25] Customer: just wanted to check
- [22:25] Jaime: yes, it is cost effective and provides a good quality image
- [22:25] Customer: And it comes as a kit? mounts, etc.
- [22:26] Jaime: Yes, the whole kit with remotes and in-ceiling box comes complete and ready to install. Here are 2 tutorials for installing these either from the room https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/evanesce_install_m.mp4 or attic space https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Evanesce_above_ceiling_installation_SD01.mp4 .
- [22:26] Jaime: the screen will come with remotes and a wall pad
- [22:26] Jaime: you can also trigger this screen using the projector
- [22:26] Customer: Perfect. Thanks for the help.
- [22:27] Jaime: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.
- [22:27] Jaime: and if you want an in-wall switch, you can buy it here: https://shop.elitescreens.com/InWallUpDownswitches.aspx
- [22:27] Jaime: you get that one with the screen
- [22:29] Customer: ok, thank you!
- [22:29] Jaime: sure thing
- [22:29] Jaime: thank you and have a good afternoon