This customer needed a 10 foot wide rear projection screen for his tradeshow booth. Rick assisted him with the best size and model for his project.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Yard master 2 Product page https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/235
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [17:20] Customer: Hi–I am looking for a large free-standing rear projection screen that can be used in a trade show environment.
- [17:21] Rick: Hello, I be happy to help.
- [17:21] Rick: What size and aspect ratio will work best for you?
- [17:21] Customer: Great. I would like to max out a width of 10 feet
- [17:22] Rick: I have a model you may be interested in. It is our Yard Master 2 (135” diagonal and 16:9 – HTDV format). OMS135HR2. Here is the product page – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/235
- [17:23] Rick: this is a rear screen with a view width of 117 inches and an overall frame width of 10ft 2inches.
- [17:24] Customer: I trying to find a way to have it at a starting height of around 5 feet (the bottom of the screen)
- [17:25] Rick: if you set this screen at standard height it will be 70 inches. At max height, it will be close to 94 inches high.
- [17:26] Customer: Right so I guess I am trying to increase the bottom height of the screen from 24 inches to five feet. Any ideas
- [17:27] Rick: we do have extension legs that is the double the size of the standard legs.
- [17:28] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/352
- [17:28] Customer: Actually that could be perfect!
- [17:28] Customer: I think I’m not allowed to have a width larger than 10 feet so is there a slight smaller model?
- [17:29] Customer: I might just plead ignorance on this one though!!
- [17:29] Rick: we do have a smaller one model is OMS120HR2
- [17:30] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/241
- [17:30] Customer: Thanks very much
- [17:32] Rick: you’re welcome.