This customer is interested in buying a VMAX2 electric projection screen. Like so many end users, she is new to the game and interested in learning more. This is a great example to answer the basic questions and provide a variety of easy resource materials for her to explore the space with. Among those questions answered would be: What screen aspect ratio is best for me? What size should I choose? What projector works best with my screen? What materials are best for my projector? Lastly, how should I match a projector to my screen?
- ES Video page https://elitescreens.com/front/front/elitetube
- Video – Standard, Short, UST projectors https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/355
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [21:11] Customer: Hi I am looking into buying the Elite Screen VMAX 2 series, however I was wondering what projectors are compatible or best compatible with this screen
- [21:14] Jaime: The VMAX 2 is a good electric roll-up screen. It is best used with standard “long” throw projectors. This means the projector should be mounted at least 10 feet from the screen in order to fit its projected image.
- [21:14] Jaime: Do not use a short throw projector. Here’s a link describing more on that. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/355
- [21:14] Jaime: That said, you can use any standard projector with the VMAX2 for HD viewing
- [21:14] Customer: Is there any projector you recommend? that is especially compatible?
- [21:15] Customer: to ensure best quality/picture
- [21:15] Jaime: There really are not any favorites here but I recommend doing a web search for projector reviews. The best choice will fit your specific needs. That way there is no favoritism on my end. What I may prefer, you may not.
- [21:15] Jaime: First, determine how much you can spend. Budget is everything.
- [21:15] Jaime: Next, determine what aspect ratio and size you’d like.
- [21:16] Jaime: To make this easy, go to our video page and watch our short educational videos https://elitescreens.com/front/front/elitetube
- [21:16] Customer: Fantastic, thanks for the help
- [21:16] Jaime: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.
- [21:17] Customer: ok thank you very much! I look forward to using your product