This customer bought the Yard Master 2 Dual for her mobile DJ business. It gives good links on how to set up this product as well as what it does and how it is better than the front and rear-projection screens on the market today.
- Yard Master 2 Dual Tech Tip: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
- Video – How to set up the Yard Master 2 https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/EliteScreens-Yard-Master2-Assembly-Video.mp4
- Yard Master 2 User Guide https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/userguides/user_guide_YardMaster_2Dual.pdf
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:16] Customer: Hello I’m purchasing 02 OMS100H2-DUAL online
- [16:16] Customer: I just want to confirm if the screen is good for front and rear projection?
- [16:17] Jaime: Yes, that is correct. You did choose the correct screen because this is designed for projection from either the front or the rear.
- [16:17] Customer: awesome
- [16:17] Jaime: That is correct. The dual material allows for projection on both sides. -Here is an article: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
- [16:17] Customer: We are a production company that does mobile DJ.
- [16:17] Customer: And we will also be renting them out to customers as well.
- [16:17] Customer: Do you have any tips or advice that we can forward on to them?
- [16:17] Customer: Manuals or videos?
- [16:18] Jaime: the screens will come with a user’s guide. https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/userguides/user_guide_YardMaster_2Dual.pdf I strongly advise that to ensure that the screens get tied down during each use. Here is a good video on how to install: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/EliteScreens-Yard-Master2-Assembly-Video.mp4
- [16:19] Customer: Thank you. I appreciate the help.