This customer is well informed and asks very specific questions. In addition to the various specs, he has a particular interest in the GreenGuard® certification and its benefits regarding clean indoor air quality.
- Saker User guide – https://eliteproav.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/EPAV_userguides/AVuser_guide_saker.pdf
- MazWhite® FG Material Sheet –
- Video is for the wall installation –https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Saker_Flush_Wall_Installation_video.mp4
- Video is for the Ceiling installation –https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Saker_Flush_Ceiling_Installation_video.mp4
- GreenGuard® Certificate – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/cms/slug/greenguard
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [17:48] Rick: Thank you for contacting Elite Screens, how may I help you?
- [17:48] Customer: Hello I was looking at the Saker projection screen.
- [17:48] Customer: I need a screen with certain features
- [17:49] Rick: Certainly, what feature are you looking for?
- [17:49] Customer: Green guard certified
- [17:49] Customer: about 109 inches, 16:10
- [17:50] Customer: electrical control
- [17:50] Customer: electrical operated metal roller
- [17:50] Customer: 3 wire type
- [17:50] Customer: automatic thermal overload protection
- [17:51] Rick: I have a very nice match for you. I recommend the Saker Series, SK100NXW-E24
- [17:51] Customer: preset adjustable limit switches?
- [17:51] Rick: https://eliteproav.com/product/saker-series/
- [17:52] Rick: Correct. This screen is Electric with automatic thermal overload protection, 100” diagonal size, 16:10 (aka. XGA or 8:5) aspect ratio, the wire specs are what you want (see user guide https://eliteproav.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/EPAV_userguides/AVuser_guide_saker.pdf ) and the screen is Greenguard certified specification you listed.
- [17:52] Customer: Can you please provide cut sheet?
- [17:52] Customer: and installation?
- [17:53] Customer: is hardware also provided?
- [17:53] Customer: for installation?
- [17:55] Rick: the link will provide you all the information you need. the unit does come with all of the hardware to install.
- [17:56] Rick: https://eliteproav.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/EPAV_userguides/AVuser_guide_saker.pdf
- [17:57] Rick: https://eliteproav.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/Materials/EPAV_MaxWhiteFG_MaterialSheet.pdf
- [17:58] Rick: For advice on the installation, here is the installation instructional video for the Saker Tab-Tension which is closely related to this product. This video is for the wall installation https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Saker_Flush_Wall_Installation_video.mp4
- This video is for the Ceiling installation https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Saker_Flush_Ceiling_Installation_video.mp4
- [18:03] Rick: the material is white with black borders. this unit comes with loops to be able to hang
- [18:04] Customer: Does it have the option to pull down?
- [18:04] Rick: No this is a motorized screen.
- [18:15] Customer: Okay, I think this looks good. Last question. I have been told Green Guard is what I want for indoor air quality but do you have an informative link for Green Guard?
- [18:16] Rick: Yes, here is the link – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/cms/slug/greenguard
- [18:17] Customer: OK, thank you.
- [18:18] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.