This discussion covers the basics of “Dual” 2-way projection screens that the advantages that come with them.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Yard Master Dual product page https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- Tech Tip – “Dual” 2-way projection screens https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:10] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [16:10] Customer: Hello I am interested in purchasing some of the WraithVeil Dual material
- [16:11] Customer: But would like to learn more about it and availability?
- [16:11] Rick: This material is available in our YardMaster Dual series.
- [16:11] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [16:12] Customer: Is it something that can be purchased in a roll like your older WraithVeil material?
- [16:12] Customer: We are hoping to attach it to a custom frame
- [16:12] Rick: As of now, it is only available with our product.
- [16:18] Customer: Okay, thanks. Do you have a breakdown on how this works?
- [16:19] Customer: Certainly, here is a tech tip – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
- [16:20] Customer: Is there a way to purchase the screen from that link, but without the stand?
- [16:21] Rick: it will be with the stand we don’t sale the material on its own for this series we just have the standard wraith veil material available.
- [16:29] Customer: Hm, ok thanks for your help
- [16:30] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.