Sometimes, things don’t go according to plans. Fortunately, we have a good warranty policy and a helpful staff with all the tips and tricks of the trade to help you.
- See question 29 on the FAQ sheet – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/faq/slug/4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [21:52] Customer: Hello
- [21:52] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [21:53] Customer: I have purchase Elite 125H screen
- [21:53] Customer: I purchased from one of your vendors I guess, so will you assist with warranty or damage to that product?
- [21:54] Rick: Yes, of course I can help you; what happened to the screen?
- [21:55] Customer: Its brand new and I think it came damaged during shipping
- [21:55] Customer: The screen seems dented or imprinted when it rolls down.
- [21:56] Customer: It is just the material. Nothing wrong with the product.
- [21:58] Rick: Let’s try a simple fix. You may try using a hair dryer from low to medium setting to warm up and help the material relax. Let it hang a day and it should cure out on it’s own. If this does not work, you are covered by our warranty and we can take care of it through our website at www.elitescreens.com/support it will ask you for your information. You will attach a copy of your proof of purchase and a photo showing the wrinkles. I can even assist you if you need. Once we receive the warranty, our team will review it and reach out to you.
- [21:59] Customer: if its approved, will warranty fix both dent on the frame and small screen wrinkles as well.
- [21:59] Rick: We also have an FAQ section on our screen materials. See question 29 on the FAQ sheet – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/faq/slug/4
- [21:59] Customer: What is the warranty period and cost to it?
- [22:00] Customer: I just purchased the screen on 8/12 and was shipped to me on 8/20.
- [22:00] Rick: Our DOA covers it within the first few days so you’re good, here is our warranty page. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/cms/slug/support-warranty-policysupport-warranty-policy
- [22:08] Customer: Okay, I have been trying the hair dryer and it seems to be doing the trick. I appreciate you walking me through the basics to the worst case scenario.
- [22:10] Rick: My pleasure. I am glad to hear it worked out. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.