This customer asked the most common question about the Yard Master 2 projection screen. Our team member was able to answer all the tough questions so that our customer would have the right material for his event.
- Tech Tip for outdoor screens https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291
- Yard Master 2 Dual product page https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [17:57] Customer: Hi… just received a screen that is supposed to be rear projection but it appears to be opaque
- [17:58] Rick: Hello, I be happy to help. Let’s hear more about this product and I can assist you with the specs.
- [17:59] Rick: if you have a rear screen what is the model of the unit.
- [18:00] Customer: Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 100-inch Indoor Outdoor Portable Fast Foldaway Projector Screen with Stand 16:9, 8K 4K Ultra HD 3D Movie Theater Cinema 100” Foldable Easy Snap Projection Screen, OMS100H2
- [18:02] Rick: If the model of the screen ends with a (H2) this will be white screen with black on the back. if your screen model ends with (HR2) it will be a translucent grey tone material
- [18:09] Customer: Thanks
- [18:09] Customer: Yes, I have 2 screen materials. One is white with a black back and the other is gray with a gray back.
- [18:09] Customer: so i can use either?
- [18:11] Customer: ?
- [18:11] Rick: The white material with a black back is front projection only. The gray material is rear projection. Although it is not fully transparent, light penetrates the material nicely and the “frosted” texture diffuses the projected content into a perfect picture.
- [18:11] Customer: what’s the model number on the gray screen without the stand..
- [18:12] Rick: I have all the product numbers both front and rear projection here for you by size. https://shop.elitescreens.com/store/p78/Yard_Master_2_Materials
- [18:12] Rick: Also, here is a good tech tip on the various uses for setting up outdoor projection. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291
- [18:13] Customer: Looks good. I have it open and am reading it now. Is there also a 2-way projection screen?
- [18:13] Rick: There is. Our Yard Master 2 Dual covers both front and rear projection. Here is the product page: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [18:13] Customer: Good. I would prefer a “Dual” two-way projector screen material. Thanks for letting me know that you have this. I may have to upgrade soon.
- [18:13] Rick: It’s my pleasure to help.
- [18:14] Customer: Great, thanks again.
- [18:16] Rick: Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.