Many people don’t know what “4K” even means. This is summed up in a brief discussion. The video link below expands on the topic and customers will be glad to know that even our entry-level frame screens are still compatible with the high resolution performance of today’s top-tier projectors.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Video on 4K UHD https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/ultra_hd_educational.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [18:22] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [18:22] Andy: On the sable frame b2 screen what does it mean to be 4k ready
- [18:23] Rick: This means that the material is design to work with 4K projectors. 4k is currently the market standard on high resolution projection and is replacing 1080p which is still the industry norm as of 2018. Here is a great video we produced on the topic: https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/ultra_hd_educational.mp4
- [18:24] Andy: Awesome, how wide is the velvet border in inches on Sable Frame B2
- [18:24] Rick: The border is 2.5 inches.
- [18:25] Andy: Is there a 4k model that has a smaller border
- [18:26] Rick: We have the Aeon series that give you an edge free design with the optional help inch border.
- [18:26] Rick: a model you can look is the AR100WH2 to get the basic information.
- [18:27] Andy: is the screen a better choice for 4k
- [18:27] Rick: same material
- [18:28] Andy: thank you so much very helpful
- [18:27] Rick: My pleasure, thank you for choosing Elite Screens.