Portable projector screens are the ideal solution for large commercial video displays. Screens like this are often used where fixed wall or ceiling applications are not practical.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Video on the setup for a Yard Master 2 https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/YardMaster2_Assembly_RE-EDIT_Web.mp4
- Video on our QuickStand 5-Second Series. https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/QS180HD_Monster_Event_720.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:41] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [16:43] Customer: Hi, we are looking for an easy set up screen (much like the Quickstand 5-second series) for our large company conferences. When we have these meetings, there can be close to 100 people or more and we have no stage set up so the screen would be on the same floor as the chairs. I am wondering if you have a screen that would be tall enough for everyone to see?
- [16:43] Customer: I am thinking the bottom on the screen would need to be around 5 feet
- [16:45] Rick: I have a screen that i can recommend. it will be compact light weight and you can purchase the optional extension leg that will raise the bottom of the screen about 40 inches.
- [16:45] Rick: Here are the links.
- [16:45] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/235
- [16:45] Customer: So it would extend an additional 40 inches?
- [16:45] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/352
- [16:49] Customer: so that’s not much different than the Quickstand screens from what I can tell, in terms of height from floor to bottom of screen
- [16:50] Customer: looked like the 5-second stands were also about 50 inches
- [16:52] Rick: Correct. the big difference is that the quick stand comes in a long crate and the one i recommend is a fold able frame
- Here is a Video on the setup for a Yard Master 2 https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/YardMaster2_Assembly_RE-EDIT_Web.mp4
- Here is a Video on our QuickStand 5-Second Series. It was filmed during a Monster Energy Drink event in Los Angeles. https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/QS180HD_Monster_Event_720.mp4
- [16:53] Customer: ok. Thanks
- [16:53] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.