Here is another discussion on the Aeon CLR® and how it works. The attachments explain the product in detail as well as the advantages it brings to consumers.
- Video – How the Starbright CLR® material works https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/starbright_clr_animation.mp4
- Article on the advantages of UST projectors and screens over a large flat-panel display https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/214
- Aeon CLR® product assembly instructional video – https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/aeon_ust_assembly.mp4
- Aeon CLR® product video – https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Aeon_CLR_Product_Video3.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:14] Customer: Hello I have an ALR/CLR question.
- [16:15] Rick: Hello, yes, how may I help you?
- [16:16] Customer: I am interested in your CLR line of screen. Can you explain a little further how it works?
- [16:17] Rick: The Aeon CLR® is an ambient light rejecting screen that eliminates the washout effects of ambient light while enhancing picture brightness, color saturation, contrast and black white dynamic range. It is designated “CLR” for ceiling light rejecting for its ability to especially mitigate the wash-out effects of overhead lighting AND it is specially designed for use with ultra-short-throw UST projectors.
- [16:17] Customer: How?
- [16:17] Rick: The material itself uses rows of reflective microstructures orientated to reflecting the light signal of our UST projector back into the viewer’s line of sight while diverting the glare of off-axis lighting away from your field of vision.
- [16:17] Rick: Here is a great video that breaks down how the Starbright CLR® material works. https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/starbright_clr_animation.mp4
- [16:18] Customer: So it gives a good, bright picture even with the lights on; how about large flat-panel TV screens. How does it stack up then.
- [16:19] Rick: We actually did an article on this. The Aeon CLR® with a UST projector is cheaper than large flat-panel displays. It is also cheaper to ship, lighter, and easy to install. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/214
- [16:19] Customer: Thanks
- [16:20] Rick: My pleasure. Here is the actual product video. https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Aeon_CLR_Product_Video3.mp4 It uses undoctored imagery so that you can see in real time how good this product actually looks. Here is also the assembly video so that you can see how easy it goes together https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/aeon_ust_assembly.mp4
- [16:20] Customer: Very cool. Thanks for the info.
- [16:20] Rick: Thank you for choosing Elite Screens
- [16:20] Customer: You bet.