This is a real good discussion that gives the customer a straight, honest, answer. In addition to the company stats, the customer is encouraged to check even the 3rd party opinions on what is a great product. In regards to frame screens, there are many to choose from. It is only a matter of what look suits you best.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Aeon Product video – https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Aeon_CandelaLaBrea_Web.mp4
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [17:35] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [17:36] Customer: Hi…not sure if I reached technical support by mistake…but I am looking for help with picking a screen
- [17:36] Rick: Are you looking for a fixed frame, motorized screen, manual, portable…?.
- [17:36] Customer: i have a dedicated theater room, fairly dark, no windows.
- [17:36] Customer: looking for a fixed frame
- [17:36] Customer: 120 inches in a 16:9 HDTV format
- [17:36] Customer: Trying to decide between AEON or EzFrame
- [17:37] Rick: in a dedicated room i recommend the ER120WH2 this is our standard white screen that is active 3D , 4k and UHD ready. It is high quality and fairly inexpensive.
- [17:37] Rick: If you need a 120” the Aeon screen is AR120WH2
- [17:44] Rick Here is a great product video that shows how good the screen looks https://elitescreens.com/elitetube/Aeon_CandelaLaBrea_Web.mp4
- [17:46] Customer: is ezFrame better than AEON?
- [17:46] Customer: what exactly is the difference between the two?
- [17:46] Rick The material of the two screens is the same. They just have different frameworks. ezFrame is the traditional fixed frame screen with the external black matte framework. The Aeon uses an internal framework under a wraparound screen material.
- [17:46] Customer: Okay, so there is a difference of price depending on which design is most preferred.
- [17:46] Rick: That is correct.
- [17:47] Customer: so…you recommend Sable frame 2?
- [17:47] Customer: online forums indicated that the ezframe2 is better than Sable frame 2
- [17:47] Rick: The Sable Frame2 is a frame screen that is less expensive to make so we pass the savings on to you. The materials are all very similar; it is just a question of which style you like best. Each is priced accordingly with its manufacturing costs.
- [17:47] Rick: I also recommend getting impartial feedback from online peer reviews, professional industry reviews, even the customer reviews through the online stores. It is a good way to weigh the pros and cons as well as hear from opinions that are partial to our brand and other brands.
- [17:48] Customer: I appreciate that. I’m impressed that you are saying “listen to the other guys” before I make my choice.
- [17:48] Rick: Thanks. We offer a good product at a great price so I am confident you will hear a whole lot of good stuff on what we provide. Besides, I would feel better about you getting the full story because it’s important that you are completely happy with the screen you get.
- [17:48] Customer: I appreciate that, thanx.
- [17:49] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.