This is a good topic and there are many articles involving the selection and use of outdoor/portable projection screens.
Here are the links used in the discussion that are for some favorite UST projector-friendly screens:
- Article – Outdoor and Portable Projection Screens https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291
- Article – Dual 2-Way Projection https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [16:33] Rick: Hello, how may I help you.
- [16:33] Customer: Hello, I’m trying to get a better sense of costs and ramifications associated with purchasing a large portable projection screen for the events department at New England College.
- [16:34] Customer: I need a screen for front projection that is over 200 inches with a portable frame that can be set up by a two people easily.
- [16:35] Rick: Certainly, one moment please as I bring up some information for you.
- [16:36] Rick: i have a large screen that can work with your specification the screen size is 200″ diagonal in a 16:9 format.
- [16:36] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/450
- [16:37] Customer: Do you have an approximate cost at that size?
- [16:38] Rick: One moment let me double check my system on this model.
- [16:43] Rick: A rough pricing will be between $700- 800. you may reach out to my sales representative Molly Draper for further assistance. you may reach her at email@example.com and the model of the unit is OMS200H2PLUS
- [16:43] Rick: she will be able to give you a more accurate price.
- [16:43] Customer: Thank you very much! That helps a ton.
- [16:49] Customer: Also, do you have any information on using portable/outdoor screens?
- [16:52] Rick: I do, here is a great article on the topic. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/291
- [16:53] Customer: Gotcha. What about 2-way projection screens?
- [16:54] Rick: Here is a good article on 2-way projection https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
- [16:55] Customer: Perfect. Thanx for helping.
- [16:57] Rick: you’re welcome. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.