If you need to increase or decrease the distance that your in-ceiling screen comes down, this discussion covers the process of adjusting your Evanesce in-ceiling projector screen’s height limit.
- Vertical limit switch instructions – https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Service/YM_Electric_VLSA.pdf
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [19:21] Customer: hello- how do you adjust the vertical drop limit on your EPV PMT120HTE? Thank You
- [19:21] Rick This is a great question and I have a good answer for you.
- [19:21] Rick: All you will need is a 5/32 Allen wrench and an instruction sheet that carefully details how to adjust the vertical limit.
- [19:22] Customer: Thank you
- [19:24] Rick: As easy as it is, take your time. This will keep you from over-compensating.
- [19:24] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Service/YM_Electric_VLSA.pdf
- [19:25] Customer: Thank You. This will instruct me how to adjust on the EPV model #PMT120HTE?
- [19:25] Rick: Correct. The housing and internal mechanism are the same and the instructions will guide you through the process.
- [19:25] Customer: Thank You
- [19:26] Rick: My pleasure, thank you for choosing Elite Screens.