This is an important question for integrators working with power conditioners and installing multiple devices feeding off a shared power source.
Here are the links used in the discussion:
- Chart of ampere usage – https://tawk.link/598aa11bdbb01a218b4db711/a/579b82be0995142b0d81b97f/1d6b90e052650c36902e1a3d41204d5bb27113df/image.png
- Full list of ES motor specs – https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Wire_Diagram/motor_specs.pdf
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [19:29] Customer: We need to know how many amperes does the spectrum series 2 consume
- [19:30] Rick: Certainly, here is a list of the motor specification.
- [19:30] Rick: File : https://tawk.link/598aa11bdbb01a218b4db711/a/579b82be0995142b0d81b97f/1d6b90e052650c36902e1a3d41204d5bb27113df/image.png
- [19:30] Customer: Thank you
- [19:31] Rick: You’re welcome here is the full Elite Screens Motor Spec sheet
- [19:31] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/images/download/material/Wire_Diagram/motor_specs.pdf
- [19:37] Customer: Question…
- [19:38] Customer: So that’s what the motor consumes? or why does it say output current?
- [19:39] Rick: These are the motor specifications we have on the motor.
- [19:40] Customer: Okay thanks. This is handy.
- [19:41] Rick My pleasure to help. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens