This covers the full discussion on 2-way projection screens. While some of our products are front or rear projection only, Elite does offer a solution that is front or rear projection that has good image quality on both sides, either way, every time.
- Yard Master 2 Product Page – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- Yard Master2 Rear-Projection Product Page – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/241
- Yard Master 2 Dual product page – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- Tech Tip on Dual projection – https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
*The discussion below is based on actual chat transcripts with the omission of any personal/confidential material to protect the customer’s privacy. An example in this case is to change the contact’s identification name/number to “Customer” or a generic name.
- [22:22] Customer: Hi
- [22:22] Rick Thank you for reaching out. How may I help you?
- [22:23] Customer: I have a few questions.
- [22:23] Customer: One, is the wraith veil screen a rear projection? what does that mean if i use it with front projection?
- [22:24] Customer: Will it be blurry? dull?
- [22:25] Customer: Next is it possible to get a wraith veil 2 screen at 90″ diagonal size?
- [22:28] Rick: You are correct about front projection on the Wraithveil material. It is only for rear projection so the image clarity brightness and overall performance will be severely impaired. The majority of the rear screen is wraith vail 2 only. The most common screen for this material is the Yardmaster 2 series OMS90HR2 if you are looking for front and back projection you may look into this series. https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [22:30] Customer: I saw that series but 100″ is a little too big for what I’m looking to do.
- [22:32] Rick: You may search this new rear screen.
- [22:32] Rick: OMS90HR3
- [22:32] Rick: This one is replacing the OMS90HR2
- [22:33] Customer: Oh? where can i find it?
- [22:34] Rick: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/241
- [22:36] Customer: it looks like it is still the wraith veil not the wraith veil 2 with rear and front projections?
- [22:39] Rick: The Wraith vail is only for window application the Wraith vail 2 is for outdoor use. I think that you’re looking at the Yard Master 2 Dual.
- [22:41] Customer: Oh, I am looking for wraith veil dual!
- [22:41] Rick: The 100″ dual screen is only 9 inches wider and 5 inches taller than the 90″ rear screen. and we don’t have anything smaller than that But the Yard Master 2 Dual is a good choice. Here is a good article on it: https://elitescreens.com/front/front/newsdetail/news/393
- [22:42] Rick: The only screen i can recommend is the OMS100H2-DUAL – Here is my recommendation https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/354
- [22:44] Customer: Gotcha so on to the next question…. Is there a way to have dual purpose on this screen… do you have an attachment that can make this screen stand vertically as well as horizontally?
- [22:47] Rick: This is a free-standing projection screen. Project from either the front or rear and viewers will be able to enjoy the picture from either the front or rear at the same time.
- [22:48] Customer: That’s great
- [22:50] Customer: Thanks for the help.
- [22:51] Rick: My pleasure. Thank you for choosing Elite Screens.